$320/2500
12 miles
120 days until LiveSTRONG Challenge
What started as a twelve mile recovery ride ended up turning into a twelve mile "what the hell is wrong with my rear derailleur" ride through the shattered glass wonderland known as Baldwin Road. I'm amazed that I got home without a flat. That said, I'll need to take the bike in tomorrow to get the derailleur checked. I can fix it if it's lulling high or lulling low but it's doing both and I have absolutely no clue as to how that's possible.
If you're thinking of buying a bike or pulling an old one out of the garage for the first time in years you would do yourself a favor by going to Main Street Bicycles. They know their stuff, they can tune up anything, they'll teach you how to do it yourself (which I love), they're not snobs (like the snobs at Kinetic Systems) and they have a killer selection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment