Regardless, the Gila starts today. Rules banning Team Astana from riding didn't slow down Lance. He, Levi Leipheimer and Chris Horner, three Astana teammates have--with the UCI's approval--formed their own team and will compete. Levi could use the points and I'm sure he'll gun for a stage win. For Lance, this is about the Giro. He needs something to get geared up for the only race that I think he stands a chance of winning this season. I totally dig the team kit. Mellow Johnny's is Armstrong's Austin, Texas bike shop.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Not allowed to go? Just change your kit.
So, is anyone else as psyched for the Giro as I am? I need to make some cycling friends or get my current group into the peloton.
Regardless, the Gila starts today. Rules banning Team Astana from riding didn't slow down Lance. He, Levi Leipheimer and Chris Horner, three Astana teammates have--with the UCI's approval--formed their own team and will compete. Levi could use the points and I'm sure he'll gun for a stage win. For Lance, this is about the Giro. He needs something to get geared up for the only race that I think he stands a chance of winning this season. I totally dig the team kit. Mellow Johnny's is Armstrong's Austin, Texas bike shop.

Regardless, the Gila starts today. Rules banning Team Astana from riding didn't slow down Lance. He, Levi Leipheimer and Chris Horner, three Astana teammates have--with the UCI's approval--formed their own team and will compete. Levi could use the points and I'm sure he'll gun for a stage win. For Lance, this is about the Giro. He needs something to get geared up for the only race that I think he stands a chance of winning this season. I totally dig the team kit. Mellow Johnny's is Armstrong's Austin, Texas bike shop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment